Open Mind Counseling and Consultation Services provides our clients with highly competent, professional and confidential services.
Brenda Burris, LCSW has over twenty-years experience providing individual, couple, family and group counseling services. She has significant experience in working with both individuals, families and groups who have been subjected to traumatic events.
- Master's Degree from University of Southern California (USC) in Social Work. 1994.
- Licensed with the state of Idaho to provide psychotherapy services since 2017.
- Licensed with the state of California to provide psychotherapy services since 1997.
- Certified LGBT Affirmative Psychotherapy Provider.
- Certified Telemental Health provider by Person Centered Tech.
- Certified Mental Health Provider in the EAGALA Model (equine assisted therapy).
- In Process of WPATH (World Professional Association for Transgender Health) Certification.
Brenda holds memberships with the International Committee for Clinical Excellence (ICEE), WPATH (World Professional Association for Trangender Health), The Idaho Counseling Association (ICA) and the The Idaho Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Issues in Counseling (IALGBTIC).